Friday, July 13, 2012

YouTube post denied

I tried to post video of the Hetalia Truth or Dare game from Anime Expo 2012.  But YouTube keeps giving me error messages.  I've tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing's worked.  My last hope is to chop up the video into more manageable lengths, and upload multi-part coverage of the game.  ~_~;  Which is exactly the time-consuming nonsense I wanted to avoid by uploading it all in one shot.  And it's not like I'm not allowed long videos on YouTube.  They gave me that capability a long time ago. So I don't see why a long video is a problem.  It's only 2.46GB, and their limit is 20GB per video.  And I've seen lots of video, like Comic Con coverage or the Avengers red carpet premier, which were over 2 hours, like mine.  In fact, longer. 

So, maybe length is not the problem.  Maybe there's something wrong with the video file itself, and I may NEVER get it uploaded!  O~O!!!  Bum-bum-BUUUUUUM! 
Naw, that can't be completely true.  The file plays fine on my computer.  I'll just try uploading it in chunks.  ...Which may take some time to get around to.  x_x; 

No comments:

Post a Comment