Friday, July 6, 2012

next Artist Alley

Think I found my next Artist Alley:  Pacific Media Expo 2012.
http://pacificmediaexpo.info/2012/

It's perfect.  It's a small con, so I won't miss a bunch of stuff, while sitting at my table. 
The only catch is that they have a minimum requirement of original, non-fan-art.  Fortunately, I have a bunch of wire jewelry, not based on any series.  And, I could make some prints of my original art (I don't think they'll sell, but it's just to pad my stock).  If I could fulfill a dream, I'd like to sell figurines of original characters.  Lolitas, maybe.  ...Now getting that done in time is another wish.

And this time, I can spend my time drawing on my business cards.  I was surprised how much of my first Artist Alley was a big arts-and-crafts time.  I wished I had gone with my notion of drawing on blank business cards, instead of just using the template designs on Vistaprint.  They do say that having samples of your own work on your card, is best.  I almost wanted to use my Prussia-eagle stamp on my previous cards, so people could better remember my products.  So my next business cards will be blank (except for my info), so I can add my own designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment