Sunday, July 8, 2012

obento cutters to polymer clay

Yesterday, I found these awesome cutters in Tokyo Lifestyle (at the Northridge mall).  I know they were meant for food, and awesomely cute obento lunches, but they're just perfect for polymer clay!  I don't know what pendants I'll make yet, but these are an interesting variation compared to Premo!'s Mini Metal Cutters. 

I bought those before, and they are nice, but $8 for 12 pieces?  Especially when I only really wanted 1 or 2 shapes in a set?  These food cutters are a much better deal.  I think I just went a little collector-crazy, buying one of each kind that the store carried.  ^^;;;  Still, even comparing both versions of the same shape, like the oak leaf or rose leaf, there's just something cuter about the obento cutters. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment