Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hetalia arrivals - AX2012



A day before I left for AX2012, I got the Hetalia volume 3 manga in the mail. 
The day I returned from AX, Hetalia DVD 3 was in the mail. 
^_^  Lovely before & after surprises on top of an anime con! 
Now, if you love Nekotalia, like me, then the inside of DVD volume 4 was awesome.  And if you love Americat/Iggycat the way I do, then the DVD label itself was even better.  ^u^
Actually, Americat and Iggycat both made their first appearances inside manga volume 3, as well.  So much Nekotalia love---even on the DVD spine!  ^-^ 
And it was a pleasant surprise to see that Nekotalia World Conference anime episode included in DVD volume 4.  ^u^  I thought that episode was an OAV, that I would have to wait for a later release.  I was even planning to wait for the inevitable re-release of the Hetalia movie, probably bundled with the OAVs.  I'm so glad I don't have to wait to see Americat and Iggycat animated.  ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment