Wednesday, July 18, 2012

07/18/2012 update

Recently uploaded video of Anime Expo 2012's 2nd Hetalia gathering.  Sorry I was late!  ;.;  I dashed from Artist Alley as fast as I could!
Today was all about re-organizing my room.  Which is how I ended up with this awesome column of plushies! 
Instead of doodling one Nekotalia drawing, I doodled a fancomic page. Though it's supposed to be a stand-alone, with the option for later pages, I've already started imagining what happens next.  Americat finds an orange tail, then Iggycat asleep in the rose bushes.  But with the way successive comic pages can loom over me for months (like "Alter Ego"), let's call this a stand-alone page for now.
Now, back to painting decorations and Photoshopping pics for my mom's fundraising party.

No comments:

Post a Comment