Sunday, April 21, 2013

bedroom pics


I love my bedroom.  ^___^  It wraps me in an environment that makes me feel at-home:  a library and anime.  Sure, I get "it looks like a toy store" or "you should minimalize".  But I tell those interior décor fashionistas to not take away my "sanctuary space".  ^_~



Did some cleaning today, so had to rearrange this area. 
Just barely fit Dante and Vergil figurines into that display case.  -.-; 
Found a vase for my cosplay props for Flying Mint Bunny. 
The Yuujinchou hides 2.5 stacks of Amac display cases.  Unfortunately, none big enough for my McFarlane dragon figurine. 
I had considered moving Sora and Riku so they wouldn't fall down, whenever I reached over them to open my window.  But as long as that red string ties them together, Riku can pretty much keep Sora from falling.  ^_~
Had to move Roxas though.  He's no longer on this shelf.  Now he's hanging on the column with the rest of the plushies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment