Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nekotalia dubbed

Today, I realized that I hadn't yet listened to that Nekotalia World Conference episode of Hetalia, in English.  So I immediately grabbed DVD 4 and watched it.  So hilarious!  Americat's "American" meow was so unexpected but fit so humorously well.  And Iggycat's meow was dignified and awesome in English, just as much as "mao".  Also, Germouser's "das meow!" and Japan-neko's "konichi-meow" were just too funny.  I loved the original Japanese version, but I love this too!  I watched the dub of that clip, over and over again, still laughing each time. 

Again proving that switching up languages really revives the enjoyment of something, like the first time all over again.  ^_^  I hope the videogame business catches onto that, especially since they're so obsessed with lengthening "replay value".  Please make the re-release of FFX and the new FFvs13 bilingual!  *u*

No comments:

Post a Comment