Saturday, May 5, 2012

photos of Americat/Iggycat

Even though my Americat plushie isn't finished yet, I keep taking pictures of him together with my Iggycat plushie.  It can't be helped.  My chubby kitty and my tsundere kitty are just too cute.  #^_^#  ...Even if Americat still needs his big, fluffy tail---When he does have it, it will be *awesomely* fluffy!  @u@ 
Here are some pics of them with the polymer clay pendants I've been working on, for Artist Alley.  They're reversable, so the pendants in the pic above, are the same pendants in the pic below.  Sometimes I think I'm photographing my plushies with the pendants, to give a better sense of accomplishing something.  Producing the pendants seems so slow, since I'm still a novice with polymer clay and millefiori canes.  I just hope that I have enough stock for Artist Alley.

Above is the result of Iggycat helping me cook.  I hadn't cooked in such a long time, and I needed someone to make sure I did it right.  Iggycat was the only one around, so I perched his basket, on the kitchen counter, to keep me company.  Though, considering that it was Iggycat who helped me, and I was the one cooking, I wonder if there was any improvement in the actual food, and not just in my confidence in cooking.  <--small joke for Hetalia fans.
I love how motherly England and Iggycat can be portrayed.  And, of course, I love kittens!  I imagine, that right before I took the photo above, all those kittens jumped into the basket with Iggycat.  ^-^  And Americat is going quickly from curious to, "I found some playmates!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment