Sunday, May 6, 2012

finally uploaded to YouTube again

Yesterday, I uploaded the Anime Los Angeles 2012 opening ceremonies to YouTube.
It's been such a loooooong time since I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel, that I was beginning to feel bad about it.  But I guess I still could, because this is just an opening ceremonies video, as opposed to the cosplay gathering videos that subscribers expect from me.  But, at least now, the featured video on my Channel is no longer that polymer clay crafting video, which was so much more unrelated to cosplay. 

The good thing about these convention events, is that they're so fast to upload.  Usually, I have to watch through an entire cosplay gathering, several times, to edit out the confused silence parts, the disorganized chaotic parts, the panties flashing the camera parts---Please, cosplayers with short skirts, please be more aware of the gathering photographers! ;o;  But half of that video prep time also goes to just cataloging all the contents of the video, for the description.  The great thing about opening ceremonies, is the short list of notable points, that I could actually skip search through the vid, instead of watching through every second.  MC, guests of honor, done. 

Now I'm in the middle of preparing a Code Geass cosplay gathering video.  Thankfully, it's a fairly short gathering.  With a little luck, I'll upload it tonight.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment