Thursday, May 10, 2012

Claymore 19 SPOILERS!!!

This entry is all spoilers, but I've tried to take some precautions, in case a Claymore fan does accidentally read anything below.   LAST WARNING:  SPOILERS BELOW!!!
 
The other day, I finished Claymore volume 19, and just couldn't believe who died at the end.  That seems to be happening a lot lately.  (First, the Creatures of the Abyss, then sort of Clare...)  On the other hand, there was a suspicion in the back of my head, that maybe, her goals would somehow put her in conflict with the 7 Ghosts someday.  That's just the type of plot twist I'd have to prepare for shock.  I'm glad that didn't happen, but still not sure that's worth her dying.  ;_;  I just hope Tabitha learned her technique.  Because now that the Organization has *****'s corpse, you know they're going to experiment with her tissue samples.  ~___~  And then the 7 Ghosts really will have to fight her...powers.  ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment