Wednesday, May 23, 2012

cosplay vids posted sooner


Ever since I decided to upload vids, as-is, and save the edited versions for a later upload, I've been able to post a lot more videos.  ^_^

It's so great to just leave my computer to upload once, while I go work on other stuff for the rest of the day.  Much easier to multi-task.  Better than constantly checking and waiting for the first video part to finish uploading, so I could upload the next part, then the next part.  x_x;

I guess I got the idea from acksonl.  http://www.youtube.com/user/acksonl  He posts cosplay videos, but sometimes his vids say "next day edit", and have less time-consuming stuff done to it.  An excellent idea.

http://www.facebook.com/ni.ondoy?ref=name#!/pages/Moo-Nif/211906468882865
I had posted at Moo Nif's Facebook and at my YouTube channel, a quick survey, about which type of video is preferred:  1 huge, 45+minutes video, for faster upload, or several multi-part vids, that need a lot of editing, but make specific contents easier to access.  No one answered, but I guess it's not really necessary anymore.  As long as I save the edited versions for later, then everyone will get the vids sooner, and the people who want multi-part vids, will get their preferences too...eventually.  ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment