Thursday, November 5, 2015

Timid Otaku as cumulative mirror for other blogs

Last week, I made a determination that this Timid Otaku blog should be an aggregate of all my different Tumblr blogs.  I update those things pretty often.  But my Tumblr blogs separate my posts about rearranging my otaku room/collections, posts about fandom rants, posts about fan-art, series reviews, figure photography, etc.  So why not make Timid Otaku a mirror for all those things, conveniently put into one place?

The thing is that all new posts to this blog, will not be at the top.  A lot of my past posts to Tumblr were specific to those times, and as time passes, shows a progression.  This is particularly relevant to my reviews and impressions of series, as I watch them.  So I will be utilizing Blogspot's "Schedule" function, which allows me to date a post, even for a date which has already past.  So if you're looking for new posts, you may have to scroll backwards through my blog, as well as the top, where currently/new posts will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment