Sunday, November 8, 2015

AmiAmi wishlist 11/8/2015


There are figures I want to get---I shouldn’t get!  But I really want to get.  ...so...so...badly.  @_____________@

I gave up on Nendoroid Darth Vader and Nendoroid Stormtroopers.  I held back on Nendoroid Anna.  I denied myself Nendoroid Archer AGAIN, this past Comikaze Expo 2015.  Please, please, just let me have these, wallet.  

Before the next wave of Touken Ranbu Nendoroids comes along.  I promise not to get more Touken Ranbu Nendoroids unless they are from the Date army or unless they are specifically irresistible.  I already promised to stop getting all the Touken Ranbu Nendoroids that are being made, even if I don't know the character, just to support male figure production.  There's Orange Rouge now.  There's no more reason to get ALL the Touken Ranbu Nendoroids to send Good Smile Company the message.  

So please, wallet.  Let me get Riku, Ranma, and Body-kun instead.  I'll even be willing to give up on Body-chan, since I already pre-ordered Figma Archetype She (and she's sold-out on AmiAmi...for now).  But Body-kun has too different a sculpt from my pre-ordered Figma Archetype He, for me to pass up.  What if Body-kun is a better drawing model?  He already has a less awkward chest sculpt.  I'd prefer to draw that S.H. Figuarts.  

But damn...That price tag on Riku is killing me!  @w@!  What happened to the affordable Play Arts line?!  All of Square's figures are Play Arts Kai now?!  Come on!  The Play Arts were fine!  And $40!  They weren't $90---at DISCOUNTED price!  If I hadn't been waiting for this specific version of Riku for almost 10 years now, I would blow it off like those Dream Drop Distance Play Arts Kai figures.  ~o~;  

No comments:

Post a Comment