Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nendoroid Thanksgiving: just thinking out loud


Trying to decide which Nendoroid figures to use in my Thanksgiving photoshoot.  Because a Thanksgiving scene is good for lots of figures, I'm almost tempted to just use all of them.


But I have 56 Nendoroids---HOW DID IT EVER COME TO THAT POINT?!?!?!  @~@!---So I don't think using all of them is practical.


This display case is full of my favorite characters.  So I'm thinking of using Masamune, Yukimura, Homura, Madoka, Hakase, and Nano, for sure.  I'm on the fence about Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki, and Sawako.

And should I use Devil Homura or normal Homura?  Or maybe I should do multiple vignettes of the same set-up, instead of trying to cram everyone into just one shot of one scene?  But if I do that, then maybe I should use all my Nendoroids, but break them up by the categories I already have them displayed in:  partners/uniforms, wafuku, seasonal Miku, beauty pieces, videogame characters---as cool as that sounds, it also sounds like a lot of work.  Hm....  o_o?

No comments:

Post a Comment