Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I really should try One Punch Man



Everyone is so into this series, it's an action series, and it just seems like something I'd love.  I feel like I may regret not pre-ordering the Saitama Nendoroid, if I end up really loving this series.  I should just watch it already.  ~.~;

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5303/Nendoroid+Saitama.html

"Though he faces new enemies every day, it turns out being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. Can a hero be too strong?"

Oh my god, is "One Punch Man" about turning the Mary Sue trope on its head?  This could be really hilarious!  ^o^



Especially if the second suggested "You Might Also Like" is "Ranma 1/2".  I love "Ranma 1/2".


If this is half as amusing as Ranma, then I really should watch "One Punch Man".

No comments:

Post a Comment