Sunday, October 28, 2012

Last Party! ^u^

Yesterday morning, I was like this:
because the Sengoku Basara movie The Last Party came in the mail!  ^v^!!!
I totally was not expecting to get it before November 6th.  (I thought that date would be a triple whammy of Basara, voting, and Halo 4.  But since I'm not really into FPSes, now I only have to worry about voting.)  Yay for pre-orders!  ^-^

So, of course, I watched it multiple times that day, and was pleasantly surprised to find it had its own episodes of Mini Sengoku Basara.  ^u^  The only thing missing from those previous Mini Sengoku Basara was an episode with an adorable chibi-Yukimura.  So happy there's one here!  I keep watching it over and over.  *u*

The entire time, I was watching the movie like:
Especially the part where ****** saves *********---I have a gasp of shock each time.
Or where ****** jumped in and talked ****** out of killing ******---I was so cheering for someone to stop that. 
Well, I guess there isn't too much I can say without giving away spoilers. 
...Except Ieyasu was endearing, Yukimura was awesome in his new coat, and, of course, Masamune was cool as always. 

So go watch the movie, damn it!  It's epic!  ^O^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment