Saturday, August 4, 2012

collection rearrangement

Spent most of Friday, rearranging one of my bookcases.  I decided to re-shelve the box of manga and DVDs that I had been considering to sell at swap meet.  Fortunately, I was able to still find room behind the front rows of manga. 
My shelves are organized by genre(s). 
Pictured above, from top to bottom:
action
Bleach & Claymore
psychics & occult
gender bending
Sanami Matoh, pure drama (no curses, sci-fi, witches, etc.), cute series
sword & sorcery, maho-shonen/-shojo, androids

Today, I decided to dedicate one of my "action genre" shelves, entirely to Bleach and Claymore (on the front row).  No doubt, it will get full again eventually.  But at least for now, there's a nice gap for maybe 7 or 8 more volumes. 

The Code Geass R2 box covers had to get moved to the back row.  Even though they're nice to see, they keep falling off the front row, and this time, one of the collector's booklets fell out, and tore.  ;_; 

Also re-organized a narrow gap between these 2 pale-wood bookcases:
If you look closely, you can see Maxx peeking out behind Kagome.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment