Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello.

Draw something.
Write something.
Craft something.

Recently, I had the idea to try and "make something" everyday. 

I have been uploading something to DeviantArt everyday, for the longest time, and had finally settled into it.  Recently, I even began drawing something new for each daily upload. 

So why not write something to upload everyday?  Every so often, I have these monstrously long or strange thoughts on anime, manga, or fandom.  I keep ending up writing these long essays that don't go anywhere but my journal.  But if I started posting every day, then maybe I could turn it into a regular practice regimine, similar to my DeviantArt uploading. 

But the most urgent thing I need to pracitce is my crafting.  Anime Expo is coming in June, and 2012, is my first Artist Alley table.  It's January already, and I reeeeeeeeally need to get crafting, if I'm going to have anything to sell. 

So what is this blog?  Let's call it random, geeky fandom.  ^_^  Everyday, I'm going to try to draw fanart, write about anime/manga/geek culture, and craft fanart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment