Sunday, February 16, 2014

return

I have to admit that I've been avoiding writing posts for this blog.  Even though so much has been happening in the otaku side of my life, I feel too self-conscious to post about it.  Maybe it's the realization that I had this blog's address on all those business cards I passed out at Artist Alley.  Or maybe it's because some job offers have come up, and I realized this blog is the closest example of a website and writing that I could refer someone to. 

 But that's not what this blog is about.  Reading through old posts, I was reminded that this is my personal blog.  The tone is personal and casual.  I'm here to post any little thing that runs through my otaku mind---Because heaven knows, I'm not going to say it out loud. 

 So, here's to single-sentence posts with photos, and long rants speculating on series.  Here's to every little re-arrangement that happens in my collection.  And thus, a return to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment