Thursday, June 6, 2013

mystery prize

A mysterious package appeared on my doorstep, even before the usual mailman stopped by.  Turns out, I won a contest at Right Stuf!  Yay!  ^U^  I didn't even take the time to enter any contest!  They must have just randomly entered their regular/past clients.  So cool!  ^.^ 


I got a figurine of Sky High from Tiger and Bunny.  Luckily, I like Tiger and Bunny.  I would have preferred a Wild Tiger or Kotetsu figurine, but Sky High is pretty cool.  But I don't necessarily NEED Sky High.  Do I keep or sell?...Hm........  Either way, this is awesome.  Thanks, Right Stuf!  And thanks again!  ^.~

When the package appeared, I thought it might be my S.H.Figuarts Lelouch figurine, that I had ordered.  But that would have been strange, because I didn't get any message from Kirin Hobby, saying that Lelouch had arrived.  I was so excited, thinking that maybe Lelouch had arrived early!  It wasn't S.H.Figuarts Lelouch, but it was still a S.H. Figuarts.  ^^  I thought I'd check my email again, and guess what?  My S. H. Figuarts Lelouch is now on his way!  ^U^!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment