Tuesday, June 19, 2012

AM2 2012 & today's Artist Alley productivity

Today has been productive, but I'm going to try to make 4 more FRUK pendants before bed tonight.
I never would have thought of a France/Russia pendant, but a pose at a Hetalia gathering, during AM2, last weekend, made me think I should maybe make 1 or 2.

Also finished posting video of both Hetalia gatherings from AM2 2012.
Saturday (above) and Sunday (below).  I was a little late for Sunday's gathering, but I only missed the all-participants group shot, Axis group shot, and Allies group shot.
I also got to premier 2 new versions of my Flying Mint Bunny lolita cosplay at AM2 2012.  Now I'm all set for a fresh Mint Bunny cosplay for all 4 days of Anime Expo. ^_^  My fluffy tail isn't visible in these photos, but it's there.  After seeing the cosplay gathering video, I learned a lesson about pinning the tail to the back of my top, rather than to a skirt that can swirl around. #^^#

No comments:

Post a Comment